WorkWell At The YMCA
Employees feel a greater sense of value when an employer shows concern for their health and wellbeing. It has been shown that EMPLOYEE TURNOVER IS LOWER among employees who take advantage of a wellness program implemented by their employer.
- Are less likely to get sick.
- Have more energy and remain focused on the task at hand.
- Have more self-confidence and strive for higher levels of achievement within the workplace.
- Tend to have better attitudes and a greater sense of physical and mental balance that results in a more positive approach in the workplace.
- Report feeling less stressed.
WorkWell with the YMCA
As a Y partner, companies can provide their employees with a wellness program, health education and savings on Y memberships.
- The Y contributes to each employee's membership.
- Internal posters and flyers.
- Free 'Try the Y' cards.
- The Y will attend health fairs.
- The Y provides usage reports to track frequency of use.
- The Y will provide a list of active members.
- On-site membership enrollment.
- Y staff will sit on your Wellness Committee.
- $10 credit to use on Y programs for any new member.
- Full access to the Y.
- Nationwide Membership to all participating Y's.
- Free land and water group exercise classes.
- 2 pools , sauna, steam room and hot tub.
- Discounts on Y programs.
- Child Watch for Household Memberships.
- Open gym time.
- Free one on one Wellness Appointments.
More information: Click Here
For details about the pricing structure or to sign up please contact: by email or call us at (402) 404-8439 today!