Keeping Our Community Safe
We provide training through ASHI (American Safety and Health Institute) and offer CPR / AED AND First Aid certification classes three times a month. We’ll teach you lifesaving skills such as rescue breathing; the skills to prevent, recognize and provide basic care for injuries and sudden illnesses; and how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
CPR / AED & First Aid Prices:
New Certification: $60.00
*MUST PREREGISTER* Basic Life Support CPR is also offered – must contact Cailee Conlon
- Registration is required eight days prior to the class date for new registrations to complete online training.
- You must pay for training at the time of registration. NO refunds.
- After registering for a new registration and paying for a course, we will e-mail you a link (digital key) regarding the online training that must be completed prior to in-classroom training. This portion of the training must be completed at least two days prior to the date of the class in order to attend. If online work is not completed by the deadline, you will need to reschedule and attend another class.
- If you are a renewal, you will only need an in-person class.
- In-classroom training takes place at the Y; it will cover skills demonstration and testing.
For more information contact
LaNay Larson | Wellness Director
*If you are interested in recertifying, you will need to provide your past certifications.
*Upon successful completion, you will receive a two-year certification.
*Once you register and the online training link is sent, the fee is non-refundable.