SWIM. LEARN. GROW.
The Norm Waitt Sr. YMCA Swim Team uses stroke introduction and aquatic conditioning to focus on building endurance and stroke technique on all major competitive strokes and encourages swimming as part of a healthy lifestyle.
When participants come to practice, our experienced coaches will help improve on the following important milestones:
- Proper stroke introduction and enhancing the biomechanics of a student’s swim form
- Developing endurance in competitive strokes
- Developing competitive swimming skills, such as flip turns, starts, and finishes
Requirements to Join:
- Swimmers must be ages 6 - 17 years old
- Swimmers must be able to swim 50 yards of both back crawl and front crawl OR have passed Stage 3 of swim lessons.
Registration: $300 Season or $75 monthly
Practices: October 30th to February 29
Mondays & Thursdays with optional Saturday
- 6:30 - 7:30 PM
- 6 - 6:40 PM | Swimmers Age 6-11
- 6:45 - 7:30 PM | Swimmers Age 12-17
- 1-2 PM | All Age Groups
Contact Claire Maeschen | Head Swim Coach
Phone | 402-404-8439
Email | email@example.com