A SAFE PLACE FOR BRIGHT FUTURES
We are here for parents and guardians who are working towards their healthy living goals at the YMCA, while their children have the opportunity to make friends, get active and discover what they can achieve!
CHILD WATCH INFORMATION
- This service is for youth ages 6 weeks of age – 10 years of age.
*Kids 2 years of age and older are required to wear a face mask*
*YMCA staff will not be doing diaper changes, and will call the parent or guardian if one needs to take place*
- This service is limited to YMCA members only.
- Our caring and professional Child Watch Center staff are all certified in CPR and First Aid to ensure the safety of your children during their visit.
CHILD WATCH USAGE GUIDE:
- For the safety of all children, kids in Child Watch must be signed in and out by a parent/guardian (18+) upon each visit to the Child Watch Center. The parent/guardian who signs the child in must also sign the child out unless prior arrangements have been made with Child Care staff. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to check kids in or out of the Child Watch Center.
- Parents/guardians must remain in the Y facility while their children are in Child Care.
- Child Care hours are based on usage and are subject to change to better meet member and parent needs.
- For the health and well-being of other children & staff, please do not use the Child Watch Center if your child is ill or has been ill in the past 24 hours. Child Care staff reserve the right to turn away any children that exhibit symptoms of illness.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KEEP MY CHILD SAFE DURING COVID-19?
- Staff and students will be required to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Classrooms and items will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Proper hand-washing technique will be practiced throughout the day.
- Social distancing will be enforced.