Little Warriors Y Club
Experience Little Warriors Y Club: Empowering Minds, Fostering Creativity, and Enriching Lives in the Sergeant Bluff-Luton School District.
Welcome to Little Warrior Y Club, where affordable, quality before and after-school care meets a comprehensive program focused on teaching children about leading a healthy lifestyle. Available to Sergeant Bluff-Luton School District students only. The Y goes beyond traditional care by incorporating the renowned CATCH (Coordinated Approach to Child Health) program. Through CATCH, your child will learn about healthy food choices, engage in physical activities such as sports and dance, and develop a sense of social responsibility through community service projects. We believe in providing a well-rounded experience that expands their horizons and sparks curiosity, all in a safe and nurturing environment. Join us at Little Warriors Y Club and give your child the opportunity to thrive academically, lead a healthy lifestyle, and develop into a well-rounded individual. Enroll today and unlock their potential for a brighter future.
Y-Club Program Details:
- Follow the SBL School Calendar
- Before School: 6:30 - 8:10 am (Breakfast served at 7:30 am)
- After School: 3:20 - 6:00 pm | Wednesdays: 2:20 - 6:00 pm
- Before School $25/week
- After School $55/week
- Before and After School $70/week ($10 discount)
- Early Out ONLY $25/day *no sibling discount
- Payment will be made by weekly billing.
- Payments are auto-drafted every Friday. (more to come)
- Sibling Discount available.
- 1st child at regular rate
- Sibling discount 10% per additional child
Ages: TK - 5th-grade students are eligible for Y Club
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Arts & crafts
- Swim lessons (offered for $20 per month) are not required
- CATCH: nutrition & physical activity education
- STEM: science, technology, engineering & math
- Homework time
- Healthy snacks
- Theater & Music
- Service learning, & SO MUCH MORE!
Y Club Early Out Days:
- August 30
- September 6 | 13 | 20 | 27
- October 4 | 11 | 18 | 25
- November 1 | 8 | 15 | 29
- December 6 | 13 | 20
- January 3 | 10 | 17 | 24 | 31
- February 7 | 14 | 21 | 28
- March 6 | 13 | 20
- April 3 | 10 | 17 | 24
- May 1 | 8 | 15
Registration Fee: $25
Debra Alons, Executive Assistant to Rhonda Robson