YMCA dance classes help to improve flexibility, coordination, balance, stamina and strength.
Our program allows students to explore dance in a fun and supportive environment.
Student progress reports are completed towards the end of each session.
STUDENTS WILL LEARN:
- The fundamentals of dance
- How to control their body movements
- Have a greater awareness of rhythm and music
Registration Deadline: August 29th, 2022
Participants may register after August 29th, but will be waitlisted and placed in a class by Sports & Recreation Director.
Program Dates & Times: September 12th - December 19th, 2022.
CO-ED | Preschool - Middle School
Lessons run in 4 month sessions, 3 classes per month.
- YMCA Dancer t-shirt included!
- Showcase for parents is held for each class at the end of each session.
- Monday sessions run September 12th - December 19th
- Friday sessions run September 9th - December 16th
YMCA Member Rates | $25 per month
- OR $100 per session
Community Rates | $36 per month
- OR $144 per session