WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS
Special events create opportunities for families and friends to spend quality time together! The Norm Waitt Sr. YMCA holds many special events throughout the year for both YMCA members and community participants.
All of our events fall under one of the following areas of focus:
- Youth Development: Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
- Healthy Living: Improving the nation's health and well-being.
- Social Responsibility: Giving back and providing support to our neighbors.
Click the buttons below to learn more about our upcoming special events:
- Check back later for more Healthy Living focused events!
Did you know you could save up to 3 people's lives with your blood donation?
The Norm Waitt Sr. YMCA hosts regular blood drives with the American Red Cross.
Schedule an appointment and see our upcoming drives by clicking the button above!
- At this time all donors and volunteers MUST wear masks in the gym area to help protect one another from airborne illnesses. Thank you in for your understanding!