SWIM. LEARN. GROW.
The Norm Waitt Sr. YMCA Swim Team uses stroke introduction and aquatic conditioning to focus on building endurance and stroke technique on all major competitive strokes and encourages swimming as part of a healthy lifestyle.
When participants come to practice, our experienced coaches will help improve on the following important milestones:
- Proper stroke introduction and enhancing the biomechanics of a student’s swim form
- Developing endurance in the competitive strokes
- Developing competitive swimming skills, such as flip turns, starts, and finishes
NEW SEASON STARTS OCTOBER 10TH
Requirements to Join:
- Swimmers must be ages 6 - 17 years old
- Swimmers must participate in a tryout that will consist of three elements:
- Swim Form
- Swim Stamina
- Stroke Knowledge
Mondays and Thursdays
6:30 - 7:30 PM
Program fees for 2022-2023 school year | which include swim meets:
- $300 ($37.50/month)
- Financial assistance & payment plans are available!
- A YMCA Youth membership is required for all swimmers on our Penguins Swim Team.
Contact Cailee Conlon-Trudo | Sports & Rec Director
Phone | 402-404-8439
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org