A SAFE PLACE FOR BRIGHT FUTURES
Child Watch is a unique service for our active youth YMCA members:
We are here for parents and guardians who are working towards their healthy living goals at the YMCA while their children have the opportunity to make friends, get active, and discover what they can achieve!
CHILD WATCH INFORMATION
This service is for YMCA youth members ages 6 weeks to 10 years of age.
Children must be active YMCA members on the membership account to use Child Watch.
- Child Watch is now located across the hallway from the basketball gym.
- Follow the signs, or ask our membership service staff for assistance.
- A 75-minute maximum time limit for each child.
- *YMCA staff will not be doing diaper changes; staff will call the parent or guardian if one needs to take place*
- Our caring and professional Child Watch Center staff are all certified in CPR and First Aid to ensure the safety of your children during their visit.
MONDAY - THURSDAY:
8:45 - 11:15 AM
4:00 - 7:45 PM
8:45 - 11:15 AM
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CHILD WATCH USAGE GUIDE:
- This service is for YMCA youth members ages 6 weeks to 10 years of age.
- This service is limited to YMCA members only.
- To ensure the safety of all children, a parent/guardian (18+) must sign the child(ren) in/out each visit to the Child Watch Center.
- The parent/guardian who signs the child in must sign the child out unless prior arrangements have been made with Child Care staff. No one under 18 is allowed to check kids in or out of the Child Watch Center.
- Parents/guardians must remain in the Y facility while their children are in Child Care.
- Child Care hours are based on usage and are subject to change to meet member, and parent needs better.
- For the health and well-being of other children & staff, please do not use the Child Watch Center if your child is ill or has been ill in the past 24 hours. Child Care staff reserve the right to turn away any children who exhibit illness symptoms.