RECLAIM YOUR ENERGY
RECLAIM YOUR POWER
LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, a small-group program developed and established in partnership with the LIVESTRONG Foundation, assists those living with, through, or beyond cancer to strengthen their mind, body, and spirit.
Recent research from the Yale Cancer Center and Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Institute confirmed that LIVESTRONG at the YMCA participants experienced improved fitness and quality of life and significantly decreased cancer-related fatigue.
The program has served more than 30,000 cancer survivors in more than 400 communities. It is open to adults 18 years or older.
- 12-week program with two 60-75 minute sessions per week
- Includes cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, balance, and flexibility exercises
- Evaluation includes fitness and quality of life assessments before and after participation
- Facilitated by YMCA-certified instructors
- Medical clearance from Healthcare Professional required
Mondays & Wednesdays | 2 - 3:15 PM
- May 15 - August 2, 2023
- September 11 - November 29, 2023
Member: FREE | Community: $75.00
Ready to get started?!
Contact us to schedule your LIVESTRONG at the YMCA intake, your first step on this wellness journey!
Cailee Conlon | Program Director