GIVE TO THE Y
There are lots of ways you can help create a better Siouxland. But there is no gift more precious than health.
With a donation to the Norm Waitt Sr. YMCA, you give better health to kids, families and seniors by supporting programming that has just one goal – improving the overall well-being of Siouxland.
Making a donation to us here at the Norm Waitt Sr. YMCA has never been easier! Here is how you can give:
- Write us a check & drop it off in person or mail it in! We are located at 601 Riverview Drive, South Sioux City, Nebraska 68776
- Call in with a donation to (402) 404-8239
- Donate electronically through our secure Daxko link below!
- When you shop on Amazon using the AmazonSmile link below, Amazon donates back to us!
HOW YOUR DONATION MAKES A DIFFERENCE
- $500 provides someone at risk with the year-long Diabetes Prevention Program
- $250 covers one month of instructors to provide EnhanceFitness for seniors struggling with arthritis.
- $100 provides one class of Delay the Disease to maintain mobility for those with Parkinson’s.
- $50 provides two sessions of Swimming Lessons so children can learn essential water safety skills
The Norm Waitt Sr. YMCA is a not-for-profit, cause-driven charitable organization.
All we do is only possible through the support of people like you. Be part of it!